Thursday, 17 October 2013

Goodbye Woolly Toons!

It's time to say goodbye to Woolly Toons … the name that is. Not me. I'm afraid the crochet community is going to be stuck with me for a good long while.

Quite a few months ago another crochet designer chose a very similar name to this blog for her own brand and it has come to a point where my site is being confused with hers. I'm changing my blog name to Kim Lapsley Crochets and I'm moving over to kimlapsley.blogspot.com and will no longer be going by the name Woolly Toons. Eventually, all my old posts will be redirected to the new blog.

In order to make the change there are quite a few things I need to do. Please bear with me. For those of you following by email, I should be able to transfer your subscriptions over to my new blog. For those who are following me as a google follower, you will need to go to the new blog and follow me there. I'm sorry, I know it's a bit of a pain. I'll be changing my social media accounts as well but I will let you know through those sites the changes that are being made.

 I hope most of you will follow me over. The encouragement I have received since I started this blog last year has been amazing and wonderful and I love you for it. I have never felt so confident and creative before. Thank you, guys.

Goodbye Woolly Toons!